Tuesday 22 March 2016

Life is COMPLICATED

Dear Bloggers,

I just don't know what my feeling at this moment. I wish I can choose freely without hesitating things. God created me to love and to hate but all I can give to people is LOVE. My kindness towards others are sincere and I never need anything but a pray for me is enough. I'm so glad to have people that care and always advised me. They always there for me.

I'm pretty sad with myself. I wish that I was strong but not all people can be strong. They will have to get through so many obstacles before they reach their goals. I just don't have anything to say just a sadness that I have for 4 days that I wish it was never happened.

I want to let go and move on but now I realized that it was so hard and I cried and I feel like I need a space and a time alone to think clearly and make a wise decision for my life.


I hope time flies so fast and this heart heals so fast as well. I need myself before. I need those happiness and craziness of mine. I don't want to think about all of these shits. God just give me strength to move on and just be happy about myself. God please help me.


-Sharon-

No comments: