Monday 12 May 2014

To move on you have to.

I guess it is true about BREAK UP. You can't have a good break up. It has to end with a hateful and anger so it is easy for you to move on. I learned my lesson. I did learn. I feel so angry when I knew that HE with someone else, I am not jealous but for so many months and now he revealed his relationship with another girl. Let me see, we broke up on the mid January and guess what? He's in a relationship with that on the 1st February 2014. Who doesn't get angry??? He met me on April 17th and FYI it wasn't me who wanna met up. It's his idea. I didn't wanna see him to be honest but he insisted to pick me up at the airport. The weirdest thing was when he held my hand. I was weird and it confused me like a lot. The thing he asked for me is not to find another man. If only he be honest to me from the beginning. This won't happened. HEARTACHE! Now I know what is the reason he wanted to break up with me. I asked him like so many times and he didn't even tell me the reason. I finally know. Maybe there's a reason he doesn't tell me. Well. I have my own future now. I accepted it. I will move on. Thanks for the hint. I will try not to KNOW YOU. 

No comments: