Monday 26 May 2014

When you finally find new love

It will never be the same. You just have to accept the changes and try not to be the same person you used to be. Treat someone that you love right now differently. Treat him/her nicely than before. I know it is hard to move on but everything happens for a reason. We can't turn back time, if it can then it's a miracle.

      Frankly saying, I still thinking about my ex but I try so hard not to contact him anymore and remembering him with the memories we had. Some is sweet and some is sour. Now I know how it feels to be a brokenhearted. The pain, the memories and everything are unacceptable. I still feel the pain and sad but I keep saying to myself, God doesn't do this purposely. He loves me and that's why I need to forget him and move on. Sometimes it is not fair but we just have to deal with it.

       However, I'm still young and I found the new love of mine and slowly I'm starting to like him even more than before this. My family likes him and they're giving us green light. Even my mum likes him (I think so) and my dad too.  I feel so blessed because at last my relationship being blessed but I still haven't met his parents. A bit nervous tho but I really hope his parents can accept for who I really am. I may not be that perfect girl but I sure know how to love the person I love. LOL.

      I'm not that choosy but when looking for someone with a kindhearted, I think I can be a lil choosy there. The look? The body? I guess that is gonna be second in my list of searching the right man. LOL. I'm not easy to fall in love. Frankly, I easy attached with guy who has the characters like making jokes, friendly and most important thing, KIND. Usually guy with a good looking face is just not my type. The reason is, that face cannot be trusted. However, my ex is kind. He is not a bad person. I'm the one who is bad and changed him. Only there is no hope for our relationship. I accept that.


Therefore, I am so thankful and I love my man now:




   


Sincerely,
Sharon G.



No comments: